An Explosive Venue
After a hugely successful second year in Scotland in 2016, Total Warrior returns to the stunning Balgone Estate just outside the capital, Edinburgh. We’re taking you a short hop, skip and a jump (or 30mins by train if you prefer to save your energy – you’ll need it!) from the city centre to the picturesque seaside harbour town of North Berwick. North Berwick boasts an explosive past and our course provides a reminder of that, set in the shadow of a great lump of volcanic rock called North Berwick Law.
Make a weekend of it
Participants will come from all over the World to compete in the Edinburgh event with thousands staying over for the post party then to sample the North Berwick or Edinburgh nightlife. Warriors have the option of the 10K course on Saturday 10th or Sunday 11th September 2016. Some of our hardcore Warriors will choose to do both days and take advantage of the 'Super 10' discount on offer. There is also a section which is timed separately, with the fastest male and female participants being crowned 'Sprint King/Queen'.Enter Now Volunteer
Get up to 10% discount for entering as a team - For more info go to the Teams Page
|Entry Category||Closing Date||Sat 10k||Sun 10k||Both Events|
|Launch Special||10 Sept to 16 Feb||£54||£54||£85||Early Bird||17 Feb to 05 May||£59||£59||£90|
Entry Fee Includes
- Finishers T-Shirt
- TW Finisher Band
- A Victory Beer
- Clif Bar
- TW Tattoo (Temporary)
- Post Event Party
- TW Headband
- Chip Timing
“If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go as a team.”
Team Discounts are available. The bigger the team, the bigger the discount. Go to the Teams page for details.
Season Pass 2017
A TW 2017 Season Pass will give you entry to every day of every event in 2017, even if they are sold out! The price is £135 up until midnight on 2nd March, then £155 from 3rd March until this offer closes at midnight on 3rd August.Get The Pass
Total Warrior is the pinnacle of obstacle racing providing the greatest courses set in the finest venues.Check out the Course
- By Road
- From Edinburgh and the west, take the A720 City Bypass then the A1 (following signs for Berwick upon Tweed). Leave the A1 at the ABBOTSVIEW JUNCTION (signposted Haddington, Drem, Gullane), follow the brown signs for National Museum of Flight, then the yellow Total Warrior signs. From Newcastle and the south east, leave the A1 at the ABBOTSVIEW JUNCTION, then follow instructions as above. N.B. SatNavs will take you a different way so PLEASE SWITCH OFF and follow the instructions above and the yellow Total Warrior signs.
- By Bus
- The First Group operates a regular bus service between Edinburgh and North Berwick. Connections are available in Edinburgh for destinations throughout the UK. There are also local bus services throughout East Lothian including Prentice Coaches, which runs a service from Haddington to North Berwick. Please check the latest timetables and fares before travelling.
- Parking on site is £5 per car so please car share where possible. We do not charge spectators for access to the event village and the course, but would welcome donations to Wooden Spoon (our main charity partner in 2015). Please visit our CHARITY page for more information.
- By Train
- North Berwick train station is approximately 2 miles from Balgone Estate. Trains leave Edinburgh Waverley for North Berwick every 30 mins or so and the journey time is around 30 minutes. It is possible to walk to Balgone from North Berwick train station, but you may wish to make advance arrangements with local taxi, minibus or coach services (see below). Please click this link for North Berwick taxi companies.
- Please click this link for local taxi firms in Edinburgh and this link for local taxi firms in the North Berwick area.
- The nearest airports are Edinburgh, Glasgow and Newcastle. Edinburgh airport is 45 mins away, Glasgow is 1hr 30 and Newcastle is 2 hours.