A Majestic Venue
Bramham Park offers the most magnificent of settings. A spectacular stately home surrounded by rolling hills and woodland. This is one hell of a course. Don’t let the serene stately home setting fool you into thinking any different. Come prepared for 30 punishing obstacles and earn your free victory beer.
Make a weekend of it
Participants come from all over the world to compete in the Leeds event, with thousands staying over for the post party then to sample the Leeds nightlife. Warriors have the option of the 12K course on Saturday 25th or Sunday 26th June. Some of our hardcore Warriors choose to do both days and take advantage of the 'Super 12' discount on offer. There is also a section which is timed separately, with the fastest male and female participants being crowned 'Sprint King/Queen.'Enter Now Volunteer
Get up to 10% discount for entering as a team - For more info go to the Teams Page
|Entry Category||Closing Date||Sat 12k||Sun 12k||Both Events|
|Warrior Discount||06 May to 02 Jun||£69||£65||£100||Standard Entry||03 Jun to 16 Jun||£75||£69||£105||Lazy Warrior||17 Jun to 23 Jun||£85||£75||£110|
Entry Fee Includes
- Finishers T-Shirt
- TW Finisher Band
- A Victory Beer
- Clif Bar
- TW Tattoo (Temporary)
- Post Event Party
- TW Headband
- Chip Timing
If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go as a team.
Team Discounts are available. The bigger the team, the bigger the discount. Go to the Teams page for details.
Season Pass 2016
Due to increasing demand from Warriors, we are now offering a TW 2016 Season Pass. The price is £135 up until midnight on 3rd Mar then £155 from 4th Mar until this offer closes at midnight on 2nd August.Get The Pass
Total Warrior is the pinnacle of obstacle racing providing the greatest courses set in the finest venues.Check out the Course
- By Road
- The Leeds Total Warrior venue is Bramham Park, which is just 5 minutes from the A1(M). Leave the M1 at Junction 44 and follow the Total Warrior signs to the venue. Please make sure you use LS23 6LT if using Sat Nav.
- By Bus
- It takes 30 mins from Leeds. Click here for the 770/771 timetable between Leeds and Harrogate. This stops at the Terry Lug Farm entrance to Bramham Park. Check times and routes before travelling.
- We have on site parking which is charged at £5 per car so please car share where possible. Spectators are free but we would welcome a small donation to Wooden Spoon.
- By Train
- The nearest train station is in Leeds, which is approximately 10 miles from Bramham Park. If travelling by train you will need to search google for local taxi, minibus and coach services.
- By Taxi
- Here are some local taxi firms in the Leeds area .
- By Air
- The nearest airports are Leeds Bradford International (30 minutes) and Manchester (1hr 15).